If you answer “yes” to any of the below questions it could indicate a need for home health care. Talk to your doctor about a referral to HarmonyCares Home Health for a complete assessment of medical and functional needs. If you or your loved one qualifies for home health services, a member of HarmonyCares Home Health’s professional team will contact your doctor for treatment options. There is no cost for home health services for traditional Medicare beneficiaries.
Home Health Admission Questions
- Have you or your loved one started taking any new medications in the last 14 days or had recent changes made to the medications they are currently taking?
- Have you or your loved one been in the hospital in the past 3 weeks?
- Have you or your loved one experienced a worsening of a current condition such as increased shortness of breath, coughing, changes in blood pressure, increased pain, or elevated blood sugars?
- Have you or your loved one experienced a fall in the past month?
- Do you or your loved one take blood thinners which require dose changes on a frequent basis?
- Do you or your loved one experience chronic pain?
- Are you or your loved one on a medical diet?
- Do you or your loved one require a Foley catheter?
- Are you or your loved one at risk for falls due to problems with balance and /or the ability to walk or transfer?
- Do you or your loved one have a wound?
- Do you or your loved one take more than 3 medications?
- Do you or your loved have any medical concerns or the desire to be more independent at home?